Thursday, January 31, 2013

Leggings: A National Asstravaganza


Female fashion is a very peculiar phenomenon.  It evolves at a much quicker pace than men’s fashion and not always in a favorable direction.  The reason I’m writing this blog is because I noticed almost all the people sneezing and coughing in my classes and on campus had a couple things in common.  One, they were primarily female and two they were all wearing leggings.  
            Now let me make one thing clear ladies: leggings are a single man’s best friend.  Instead of a boring walk to and from class they have a perfect view of a sacred and worshipped part of the female anatomy.   Large asses, small asses, firm asses and jiggly asses all parade around campus like some sort of ass convention.  The reason I put an emphasis on leggings being in favor of the single man is because those of us in relationships have to be very cautious.  One downward glance and all the sudden we’re getting slapped in the back of the head and never hear the end of it.  The other reason leggings suck for the committed man is although we are restricted from looking our girlfriends don’t refrain from the fad.  This means that they too are part of the daily ass-travaganza these scumbags get to gawk at and drool over. 
            I understand a woman wanting to be up-to-date and fashionable but at what expense?  My girlfriend laughed at me today because I am wearing fleece pants underneath my jeans.  Why do I do this she asked. Because it’s twenty-one fucking degrees outside and I for one celebrate my health and comfort.  I swear I saw a girl on campus today in a lightweight hoody and leggings.  Her face was pastey-white, her lips were blue and her whole body a tremble.  What about a sickly looking girl is attractive?  What about a girl who is more concerned with fitting in than her own wellbeing would come off as appealing? 
            My message to you women of Mizzou is to stop trying to be a part of the herd, especially when the herd is dumb enough to prance about practically naked in freezing weather.   For once in your life dress appropriately for the conditions. (If it's raining out wear something waterproof, if it's freezing out wear a coat, if you're going to a movie theater bring a fucking jacket!)  Save the leggings for summer and bundle up when you have icicles growing from your ass cheeks.  Ladies with men, save your figure for them.  We’re the only ones who need to know what your ass looks like.  If you’re in a relationship then someone appreciates your individuality, so don’t be so quick to conform. 
            I’ve heard all the explanations for wearing leggings.  How comfortable they are, how everyone is wearing them, how they had nothing else to wear and how they go with anything.  All men see is a girl trying desperately to show off her goods.  Girls wearing their Greek letters on their leggings scream, “choose us for homecoming our asses are incredible.”  These very girls act disgusted if they catch a guy giving them the once over.  If you’re going to wear leggings in winter you might as well go all out and wear a bikini top with them.   All I see is a miserably uncomfortable, insecure, poor excuse for a woman.  If that’s you, keep on rocking em cause it’s really bringing out your features.
           PS.  If you are more than 50 lbs over weight please stop wearing anything tight fitting at all.  I'm tired of having nightmares about your cellulite taking over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment